Since 2008, Secure Components has completed more than 25,000 emergency quick turnaround contracts for the Department of Defense specifically for hard to find or unavailable items. Over the years our supply chain has built the reputation for delivering authentic products with traceability back to the Approved Original Equipment Manufacturer. In fact, Secure Components was the first company in the world certified to AS6081 for their Counterfeit Avoidance Plan. This Quality Management certification provides confidence to the Department of Defense that only authentic and conforming parts will be provided.
Considering the shortage of face masks, surgical gowns and face shields created by the COVID -19 crisis, we have shifted our supply chain sourcing to secure these essential products to our medical, industrial, commercial communities and now the general public.
"We are honored to be in a position to help and did not hesitate to leverage our relationships and begin adding these additional PPE products to our supply chain." Todd Kramer CEO of Secure Components stated. "We are doing our best to procure and make available certified, authentic quality PPE products to support the health and wellbeing of our essential personnel."
NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-4335
*Stock Subject to Change
Dasheng NIOSH N95 approval filtering respirator with 3 layers, adjustable aluminum nosepiece and natural rubber head straps for occupation use.
Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturer Co., Ltd
No.228 Shihui Road, Zhongshan Street, Songjiang
Cautions and Limitations
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA-OSHA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to user's instructions and or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
To protect ourselves due to documents being falsified and counterfeit, please fill out this below short form to be put directly in touch with Nathan Doron who will provide all documentation, for example; Certifications (FDA, CE), NIOSH Approvals, Test Reports and Traceability Docs.